Your Secret Weapons this Q4 Shopping Season: Google Shopping Actions, Facebook Marketplace
If you're a reasonable person, that time of year when you're not willing to make any changes to your ecommerce operations is probably approaching. And we get it: stability and a refined process heading into the holidays is critically important.
At this time of year, we have a laser-sharp focus on helping top marketplace sellers, authorized retailers and brands sneak in the one major shopping channel sure to make their cash registers sing this holiday season. As we see it this year, that high-value shopping channel worth taking action in is Google Shopping Actions.
Google Shopping Actions
Google Shopping Actions is an ecommerce program featuring a universal Google-hosted checkout experience across Google surfaces including Search, Express shopping mall and voice assistant.
Here's the growing list of over 200 merchants already live on Shopping Actions. Many of these stores are Zentail merchants, and their sales mix pie charts don't lie -- Google Shopping Actions is becoming the second most powerful channel behind Amazon.
In order to sell on Google Shopping Actions, you'll need to confirm the following:
- You have a United States business entity.
- You do not sell a high percentage of products related to firearms.
- You do not sell a high percentage of products in the nutritional supplements, pharmaceutical or medical supplies categories that are subject to FDA regulation or prone to product liability.
- You can fulfill your products from a warehouse outside of Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA).
- You have a webstore hosted on a domain that you can verify and claim in the Merchant Center. This is a legacy requirement given Merchant Center was initially built for sending traffic to merchant webstores.
- You have a proven track record of selling online and providing a high level of customer service.
If you're a qualified merchant, onboarding your retail business onto Google Shopping Actions can be done in 2 weeks or less with Zentail.
Take Action: Get Started with Shopping Actions
If you want to sell on Google Shopping Actions in time for the holidays, follow these 3 easy steps:
- Make sure you have a Google Merchant Center.
- Complete the Shopping Actions Interest Form.
- Reserve your spot on our webinar "From Search to Transaction: End-to-End Customer Engagement with Google" which will be co-hosted with Google.
One more thing...
Onboarding for Google Shopping Actions with Zentail gives qualified merchants immediate access to Facebook Marketplace and Daily Deals. That's correct, Facebook Marketplace now has a business-to-consumer shopping experience where checkout occurs directly on Facebook. The best part -- there are no commissions or selling fees and you'll have an early mover advantage selling to millions of targeted consumers.
Zentail is a preferred integration partner of Google Shopping Actions. Top marketplace sellers, retailers and brands rely on Zentail for rapid onboarding onto Google Shopping Actions where their stores are featured on the Express shopping mall. From beautiful product listings to inventory, pricing and order management, Zentail makes ecommerce simple. To book a demo, please take 60 seconds to complete this form.